iConnections in collaboration with Harbert Management Corporation (HMC) and Alternatives Watch Research has published its first special report, “Women at the forefront of alternative investments,” in celebration of women-led firms and funds reshaping the industry.
This publication follows the 100 Women in Finance’s Global FundWomen Week Conference, where over 500 allocators and more than 300 female fund managers met virtually on the iConnections platform.
Featured in our report are insights from:
- Tilly Franklin, CIO, University of Cambridge and founder of GAIN UK
- Amanda Pullinger, CEO, 100 Women in Finance
- Claire Tucker, Head of Trading & FIRV Investments, UBS Hedge Fund Solutions
- Jane Buchan, CEO of Martlet Asset Management and SBAI Trustee
- Jack Bryant, Executive Vice President and Senior Managing Director, Harbert Management Corporation (HMC)
- Caroline Cooley, CIO, Crestline Investors
- Dominique Mielle, Author, former partner at Canyon Capital Advisors
- Meagan Bennett, Director and Senior Analyst at Harbert Management Corporation (HMC)
- IADEI founders Bhakti Mirchandani, Director of Responsible Investing at Trinity Wall Street; Stephanie Westen, Investment Analyst at the University of Rochester; Rob Rahbari, Senior Investment Officer and Assistant Treasurer at the University of Rochester
And many more leading names in the industry!
HMC brought together women allocators – Anne Casscells, Aetos CIO; Claire Madden, Managing Partner, Connection Capital and Kathleen Vogelsang, CIO of Van Andel Institute – to provide investor insights on the emerging role credit plays in today’s institutional portfolios.
We hope you are inspired to broaden the discussion on diversity in asset management after reading the insights and the profiles of these talented women portfolio managers.